Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Touch of Pink - Holiday Greeting Card

This is the first card I'm making for my blog, using the color pink! The Party Hearty Stamp Set is great! Although it's a birthday theme stamp set, I think I'll be able to make a few more Holiday cards with it!


Below are the materials that can be used for making this card...you can find these at my Stampin' Up Site...ENJOY!


Youtube Link

Touch of Pink - Holiday Greeting Card
  • Card stock – Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink from Getting Started Collection (120954 - $6.95)
  • Ink – Garden Green from Regals Collection (102272 - $5.95), Pretty in Pink from Subtles Collection (101301 - $5.95), Versamarker (100901 - $3.25)
  • Stamps - Party Hearty (111532 - $26.95), Sincere Salutation (115068 - $23.95)
  • Embossing - Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130 - $4.75)
  • Ribbon - Pretty in Pink 1/2" Striped (113882 - $2.99)
  • Adhesives - Snail Adhesive (104332 -$6.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430 - $3.95)
Please email me if you have any questions :)
Shop 24/7 at my Stampin' Up Site!

9 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea to use the party hats for trees! Looking forward to more pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea to use the party hats as trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative way to use the little birthday hats! Love it! Now following from SC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever! I never would've thought to use that set for little trees! TFS!

    Followed you here from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, so soft & clean! Your hats make for a great finish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the color combo and the party-hat tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great idea for making your stamp sets go farther.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative using those party hats as trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi... that was great stuff.. I really like reading on this subject  Could you tell me more on that... I love to explore 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!