Sunday, May 8, 2011

Last Minute Mother's Day Card!

Hey Everybody!

I wanted to share a quick and easy...last minute...Mother's Day Card :)
To all the wonderful moms out there...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

If you have any questions regarding the materials/techniques used, be sure leave me a comment or send me a msg....you can find most of the materials at my Stampin' Up Site...Enjoy!

...thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

Mother's Day Card

For info on supplies used, please send me an email, or leave a comment...

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my facebook page, Hill Country Stampin' and leaving such a nice message about that Sunny Gardens DSP. I am completely guilty of never buying DSP but when I offered the class on decorating the DVD cases, I picked up half a dozen different packages to create some "possibilities" and was so surprised at this one! Have a blessed Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! I love this idea, I will have to use that one day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dropped in from Kavi's blog where you have been featured as guest blogger. Nice to get to know you and see your creations. Awesome lot of inspiration on your site
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!