Friday, September 21, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Digi - Freebie!

Happy Freebie Friday Everyone!
The first day of Autumn is tomorrow!  Although I'll miss summer, I look forward to to all the Fall festivities...everything from pumpkin picking to the crisp air...love it! 

The last day of summer calls for one last digi.   Click on the image to be directed to my digi stamps blog....grab it while it's FREE!
 
Feel free to stop by with a link if you use it....I'd love to see what you've done with it! 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the freebie.
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!