Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mushrooms Digi - FREEBIE!



Hello Everyone!

Happy (Indian) New Year, to all my friends and loved ones!  I hope you had a wonderful DIWALI yesterday :)  I wish you all a bright, healthy, and prosperous NEW YEAR ahead!

I'm off for vacation all of next week.  We are going to DISNEY!  I'm so excited, I feel like a little kid :D

I wanted to post a digi before I leave for vaca.
Here it is....not a big fan of mushrooms, but these look adorable hehe.

Feel free to link up if you use it....I'd love to see what you've done with it :)

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    this is really nice freebie!
    i wanted to inform you that i have changed my blog's link
    so you might not be redirected to me.
    here is the link:
    http://completelyhandmade.blogspot.com/

    Neha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!