Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Shaker Card & Freebies at ICR!

Hey Everyone!

Brrr it's cold outside!  We were hit pretty hard by Nemo.   Took lots of courage in the morning to shovel our cars out lol!   I have to admit though, I love being snowed in!  We had nowhere to go, so my husband and I lounged around all day long...and I crafted of course!

Sooooo I have some freebies for you!  How lovely are these?!  Join us at the 
ICR to download the freebie PDF!



Here is a card that I made with the freebies.  
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card :-) love the colours ....Thank you for joining in the challenge at The Lollipop Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the meeting of masculine and feminine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Lollipop Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. The hearts look like candy hearts. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun, love all the hearts! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very sweet card, Gopi. I love the hearts in the centre. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little shaker - love that you've used hearts in the cup. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute shaker card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute card with the shaker box of hearts. THanks for joining in at lollipop ladies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!