Sunday, April 21, 2013

ICRC28 - DT Inspiration

Happy Sunday Everyone!  



Here is the first of two posts for today.  I wanted the second round of DT Inspiration with you from the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  This is from our current challenge!  Do stop by and join us!


Here is the Challenge for the month of April
ICRC28: Card/Project with Speech Bubble and a Witty/Pun Sentiment


I used the 12x12 collection paper from Imaginisce for the card.  It involved LOTS of cutting.  I had to use my blade as well, for the difficult borders.  My speech bubble + sentiment is from ICR Digis, created by Banu especially for ICR.  You can find them at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM.  They are not to be missed!  I printed the whole page, and look forward to using the others soon.

Here is my inspiration card...

~Supplies Used~
Card Stock:  Sweet Summer Garden - Berrylicious 12x12 (Imaginisce) and Various (Stampin' Up)
Digi Stamps:  "Thanks Berry Much" (Banu-ICR)
Adhesives:  Tombow, Scotch Tape Runner, 3-D Stickers
Tools: Scissors, Fiskars Blade, Circle Punch (Stampin' Up), and Scalloped Circle Punch (Martha Stewart)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments!