Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stamp-N-Doodle "Distress" Challenge


Hey Everyone!

What a gloomy day!  We haven't had rain like this in months.  It's much needed rain for the area, but it's causing lots of flooding.  Here's to hoping it makes way to some sunny days ahead!

I guess my card today sort of goes with the mood.  It's a "pouting" girl.  Looks like she's upset she can't go out to play today!  The theme for our new challenge over at Stamp-N-Doodle is "Distressed."  It's put together by design team member Jackie!  Stop by and play with us....inside...cause it's raining outside...don't pout!  I couldn't resist :p

Here is my card...
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:



I was able to use a die cut negative I had laying around. The card is made up of different shades of purple, although they look blue too.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments!