Monday, June 10, 2013

"Exploring" New Ventures!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I have some exciting news to share in regards to a new venture!  Along with two friends, we are venturing into the events planning business.  After having done a few events individually, we feel we're ready to team up and take this business on together! 

Please stop by to wish us some luck!  We'd love the "like" as well ;)
https://www.facebook.com/CreateMePinkEvents

I thought this card represented exactly what I was feeling all of last week, and today!  EXPLORING...VENTURE...LET'S DO THIS!

I haven't been entering lots of challenges lately, but have been crafting for sure!  I made this card with a few in mind, so will be adding it to those challenges later today.

I used a digi from Cuddlebug Cuties.  Stop by their site, as they have fantastic freebies often!  


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous design. All the best with your new venture.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!