Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"Birthday Wishes" Card

Hey Everyone,


I am back :)  It's been a while!  I probably won't be back in full force, as I'm taking time to get into my crafting routine.  I am also re-doing my craft area, so want to get situated before I begin making a mess with my craft area again.  I wanted to share a card I made and will be entering into a few challenges as well.  

No designer paper here.  I used a stamp set from Stampin' Up to make the designs on my background paper and top layer as well.  

Here is my card...

I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 

Creative Knockouts - #76 Floral Delight
AAA Cards - Game 33 "Orange U R CAS"
Creative Card Crew - Birthday with Sentiment 
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps:  #139 Let it Sparkle
Come and Get it Challenges - Birthdays


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card, makes me think of spring, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, fun use of happy oranges! So glad you could play along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty background you created, makes for a perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great girly card! pretty colors and design! Thanks for joining Loves Rubber Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fabulous colors and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute . Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Springtime card! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cheery card. Thanks for joining in with AAA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!