Sunday, October 4, 2015

ICRCAUT01: Triangle + More Than THREE

Happy Sunday Everyone!  

It feels good to be back to my craft table and on my blog after a long break.   I loved every minute of it, but was itching to get back to crafting, and anxious about all that I was missing. Well, I'm back and ready to get back to my craft!

The 
INDIAN CRAFT ROOM is back as well!  I've missed working with Ash, and all the wonderful DTs and crafters at ICR.  I'm excited to share that I'm once again a proud DT member, and we're back with a great challenge...

The challenges have been renamed "CoasteRides" or "Coaster Rides" as we want to challenge all crafters to venture into all types of paper crafts...

Here is our first challenge...
ICRCAUT01: Triangle + More Than THREE

I took the theme of "Coaster Rides" literally, and went with a roller coaster digi!  I think the sentiments are fitting to both myself and the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM !  It's been a long time, but we are back!

The roller coaster digi is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. It was the perfect digi with tons of triangles.   I had lots of fun with all the 

COLORS


Here is my inspiration card...


~Supplies Used~
Card Stock:  Here and Now 6x6 (Echo Park Paper) and Various (Stampin' Up)
Digi Stamps:  "Roller Coaster" (MMDesigs) and Sentiment (Plucky's Second Thought)
Adhesives:  Tombow, Scotch Tape Runner, 3-D Stickers
Tools: Paper Cutter (Cricut) and Scissors (Cricut)



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Daring Card Makers - October Elemental Inspiration (10/9)
Star Stampz - Add a Sentiment (10/15)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gopi. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers. I love the sentiment you picked and the cute roller coaster that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!