Thursday, December 17, 2015

ICRCPREWIN02: Recipe Challenege

Hey Everyone!

Hope you'll join us for our current challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM! Hope you'll stop by and join us!  

Here is our challenge...
ICRCPREWIN02: Recipe Challenge


This was a a fun challenge, and I'm sharing both of my inspirations for this month today, but will post separately. 

Here is my first card....

I used the Joy Fold Technique (aka gatefold technique).  I think "Joy Fold" sounds so much more fitting - tis the season!  I decorated the inside with a dark green ribbon which looks black in the picture, and reminds me of Santa's outfit.  Not what I was trying for, but I think it works :)  
The DP and Christmas embellishment I've been hanging onto for a few years, so was happy to finally use them.  



Thanks for stopping by!
~Supplies Used~
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Card Stock: Various
Adhesives: Tombow, Scotch Tape Runner, 3-D Stickers'
Tools: Paper Cutter (Cricut)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!