Friday, January 15, 2016

ICRCPREWIN03: CAS Challenge - 2nd Round of DT Inspiration

Hey Everyone!



Here is my 2nd card for the the current CAS Challenge at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM
Hope you'll stop by and join us!  

Here is our challenge...
ICRCPREWIN03: CAS Challenge



You'd think a CAS card would be a quick card to make right?  Not really LOL!
I did have lots of fun with it though :D

Here is my card....



The NEW item that I used for my card was the "Damask" Stamp from K & Company.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. 



Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Craft Friend Paru's new challenge on her blog!



1 comment:

  1. Love this card! So beautiful in its simplicity! Thanks for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!