Tuesday, June 27, 2017

20 Years of Harry Potter

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a card I made that was inspired by 20 years of Harry Potter!  I can't believe it's been that long since Harry and his friends were introduced to us.  

The Sweet Stamp Shop has the cutest stamp sets and I fell in love with this one when it first came out. 

Here is my card...



I created the purple and black background on the right flap, by stamping/embossing a star stamp and then using the smooshing technique using distress inks.   I also used yellow patterned paper on the left flap. The cute stamped images and sentiment is from the Sweet Stamp Shop, and were colored in using my zig color brush markers.  

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog - User Patterned Paper (6/28)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Gopi! The images are super cute, I absolutely love the little "Harry"
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!