Monday, October 29, 2018

Little Lion "Congrats" card

Hi Everyone!

This is my 2nd card using the turnabout stamp!  I used different colors for this one.  
I completed this card from the Let It Shine Lesson 1 - Glitter

Here is my card...





I created the background using the Triangle Turnabout Stamp from Concord & 9th.  I used a combination of Distress Oxide Inks and Lawn Fawn Pigment inks for the background.  The stamped lion image is from Imaginese, and was a free stamp I received from Doodlebugswa.com a while back. I remember coloring the image right away using my zig markers...the image has sat on my desk ever since!  I used silver glitter paper for the "Congrats" sentiment die, which is from Pink and Main. 


I used the color inspiration from The Color Throwdown -  CTD516 


Thanks for stopping by!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges as well:

1 comment:

  1. The background looks fabulous in the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!