Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Lovable Leopards - Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year!  I wanted to share a cute card using the "Lovable Leopards" stamp set by My Favorite Things,

I diecut a circle from the front of the card, and stamped my images onto a smaller folded card inside.  The bottom of the white cardstock was adhered to the bottom of the kraft card, and tied twine around the two.  I had fun coloring these cuties, using my copic markers.





I used the "Happy" and "Birthday" sentiment stamps from Hero Arts for the front.   I also used some Glossy Accents on the leaves (pic is a bit blurry), and sparkly dot embellishments both inside and outside of the card. 



I made an envelope for the card, and topped it off with this stamped bird...too tweet!



I hope you like my card!  I completed this card for the Let it Shine Lesson 3 - Embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges as well:


1 comment:

  1. How adorable! You have created such a fun and cute scene with those critters and your coloring is so nice. The matching envelope is lovely as well. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!