Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Cupcake Box

I was browsing blogs for the perfect cupcake box tutorial, and I found it at Anna Dawn's site. I did tweek it a bit, and I think it came out looking better than I thought it would!

I'll be doing a video on a much simpler box in the near future, but this was was just too pretty to pass up, and so I gave it a try.

Here it is...this video is Part 1 - putting the box together.
I'll be shortly posting a Part 2 - decorating the box...enjoy!




Below are some of the Stampin' Up materials that can be used for making this card...you can find these
at my Stampin' Up Site...ENJOY!


Youtube Link

Valentine's Day Cupcake Box
  • Card Stock - Sending Love Designer Series Paper (117153 - $4.99), Whisper White from Getting Started Collection (120954 - $6.95),
  • Ink - Rose Red from Classic Collection (101778 - $5.95)
  • Stamps - Party Hearty (111532 - $26.95), Itty Bitty Bits (120060 - $8.95)
  • Ribbon - Pretty in Pink 1/2" Striped (113882 - $2.99)
  • Adhesives - Snail Adhesive (104332 - $6.95), Mini Glue Dots (103683 - $4.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430 - $3.95)
Please email me if you have any questions :)
Shop 24/7 at my Stampin' Up Site!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! I love your take on the cupcake box! The mini cupcake is so cute! Thanks for giving me credit for my tutorial. I am going to link back to your video on my blog so all my readers will visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Thanks for following me, returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutley adorable!!!! I am definitley going to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you through SC.
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just awarded you the Stylish Blog Award on my blog... check it out! And thanks for inspiring me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great cupcake box tutorial Gopi. Just awesome! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! I love it. May have to give it a shot when I get some extra time. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome!!! I will try this ..Thank you for the tutorial ..I am now following you from SC #319

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm a new blogger and follower. Check out my blog and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm a new blogger and follower. Check out my blog and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool video- I posted a link on my Valetnine's lens!

    http://www.squidoo.com/original-gifts-on-valentines-day

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome and the cupcake looks delish!!! I'm following you now too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love this.....totally cute!!! Thanks for the video!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Blog!! I love your banner. That is so cute. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier too.
    Carrie
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great tutorial! Having the video really helps! This would be great for a little teacher appreciation gift!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that's quite the box for a cute lil' cupcake! Great project, thanks for sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just an adorable box! Thanks so much for sharing! Love your blog - found it on Late Night Stampers Blog Finds of the Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this!!! Thanks for the video tutorial! Your blog is amazing :) I am now a follower.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute box! Love it. I think I will try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!