Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Peek-a-Boo Card

Quick and simple Peek-a-Boo card...enjoy











Below are some of the Stampin' Up materials that can be used for making this card...you can find these
at my Stampin' Up Site...ENJOY!


Youtube Link

V-Day Post-It Note and Pen Holder
  • Card Stock - Whisper White from Getting Started Collection (120954 - $6.95), Sending Love Designer Series Paper (117153 - $4.99)
  • Ink - Rose Red from Classic Collection (101778 - $5.95)
  • Stamps - Itty Bitty Bits (120060 - $8.95)
  • Adhesives - Snail Adhesive (104332 - $6.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430 - $3.95)

Please email me if you have any questions :)
Shop 24/7 at my Stampin' Up Site!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! thanks for sharing the video. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your littl things are so sweet! I love looking at your page of ideas!
    Cathy
    catscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Enjoyed your video. Following from SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Super cute Post-it-Note and Pen Holder!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card...I loved that paper last year. I still have a pack that I am hoarding for just the right occasion! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower...I'm happy to return the favour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog, following, and leaving a comment. Looks like you and I have something in common....PINK! Love it! I look forward to your future posts. I am now a follower of your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so cute! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is super cute, LOVE all the projects & ideas. I am now a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours and have enjoyed browsing it. I'm a follower now too! I like that you have the videos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!