Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ladybug - Invitation & Thank You Cards for Spring!

Here is a really cute and simple card I made for Spring... I was asked to do a garden party invite, and I thought the ladybugs looked perfect!


The video I made is of a slightly different version of the card....it's a "Thank You" card with more "normal" looking ladybugs ;)

If you have any questions regarding the materials used, be sure leave me a comment or send me a msg....you can find most of the materials at my Stampin' Up Site...Enjoy!


Youtube Link


Please email me if you have any questions :)
Shop 24/7 at my Stampin' Up Site!

6 comments:

  1. its SO cute!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your site, too! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video, girl. :)
    BOTH of these cards are too cute! I like shimmer, and rhinestones, and the overall "girly" feel of the first one. And I love the traditional ladybug colors on the second one.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! Love the shine on the first one...who knew bugs could be so cute?

    New blog follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my dance students loves lady bugs, she'd love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what did u use to do lady bugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!