Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wedding Card

This is a card I was saving for special day. That day came this past weekend when a friend of mine got married. I hope she likes it :)

I wish I had done a video for this card...I'll most definitely be making a video of a similar card for SPRING!




Below are some of the Stampin' Up materials that can be used for making this card...you can find these at my Stampin' Up Site...ENJOY!

Wedding Card
  • Card stock Sending Love Designer Series Paper (117153 - $4.99), Whisper White from Getting Started Collection (120954 - $6.95), Pretty in Pink from Getting Started Collection (120954 - $6.95)
  • Stamps - Party Hearty (111532 - $26.95)
  • Adhesives - Snail Adhesive (104332 -$6.95), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430 - $3.95)
Please email me if you have any questions :)
Shop 24/7 at my Stampin' Up Site!

11 comments:

  1. SO pretty! This is one of my all-time favorite DSP's. Love the texture and the little bit o' sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! (I bought several packs of this DSP...just because I liked it sooooo much!) Your card and layout really shows it off.
    TFS -Micki from the 'Avenue of Art'
    www.AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I LOVE the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the kind comments on my blog! thanks for following me. im your newest follower.

    jenn
    www.TheCraftyYooper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your blog is adorable...I love your color scheme. And I'm so impressed that you've done videos, too, wow! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, thanx for following me, I'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute! I love browns and pinks together! great card, hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I just adore the DSP & layout! Thanks for following me! I'm now following you too! Off to check out the rest of your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm now a follower!
    glitteringstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. I am your newest follower from SC. #381

    Hope you look at my blog www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun card...great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!