Sunday, February 21, 2016

Stinkin' Cute "I Love You" Card

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  It's been a warmer than usual weekend, and I'm not complaining.  Hoping to head out in a few and enjoy the rest of the day.  

I went onto my blog this morning to find out that I was a "Top Pick" over at the their Sketch and Color Challenge #32.  How exciting!  I'm looking forward to joining more of their challenges! 

Here's another card I made using the "Woodland Cuties" Stamp Set (Your Next Stamp). 
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink for the background, and a Molotow Marker to draw the hearts.


Here's a card I completed yesterday!



Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies Used~

Stamps:  "Woodland Cuties" (Your Next Stamp)

Card Stock: Various (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Adhesives: Tombow, Scotch Tape Runner, 3-D Stickers
Tools: ZIG Watercolor Brush Pens, ZIG Stella Brush Pen, Paper Cutter (Cricut), Sitched Rectangle (Lawn Fawn), and Scissors (Cutter Bee - EK Success)



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Artbymiran Challenge - #53 Anything Goes (3/3)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - #103 Anything Goes (3/3)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and great coloring. Love the distress background! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back!
    DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!