Tuesday, March 1, 2016

ICRCSPR01 - Anything Goes with Flowers + Twist

Hey Everyone!


We have a new challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  This one is brought to you by our DT Bhavana!  

Spring is on it's way here in the US, so no better way to start it off with a fresh new FLORAL challenge :)  The twist being that it can be anything BUT a card.

Here is our challenge...

Cards and layouts are my thing, so this challenge was a bit different yet fun to come up with.  I kept it simple as I'd like to eventually place the tag on a card hehehehe...we'll see!

Here is my tag...

I used Tim Holts Distress inks for the background and stitched dies by Lawn Fawn.  I glued flowers onto mini clothes pins which are clipped onto the twine.   

Going to try to do something COMPLETELY different for the next round of DT inspiration.  I have a few "baby" related projects I've been wanting to do, but have been putting off, so this challenge may be a great way to complete it.

Also wanted to share that I was a challenge winner over at Crafting by Designs for their Tic Tac Toe Challenge...very exciting!   

Hope you'll join us for this current challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!


Thanks for stopping by!


~Supplies Used~
Card Stock: Various
Adhesives: Scotch Tape Runner, Glue Dots
Tools: Paper Cutter (Cricut), Scissors, Hole Punch (Crop-a-dile), Stitched Die (Lawn Fawn) 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!