Friday, April 1, 2016

ICRCSPR02 - Elemental Inspiration + Twist

Hey Everyone!


We have a new challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  This one is brought to you by our DT Sharada!  


Here is our challenge...




Cards and layouts are my thing, so this challenge was a bit different yet fun to come up with.  I kept it simple as I'd like to eventually place the tag on a card hehehehe...we'll see!

Here is my card...




I used Tim Holts Distress Inks to create the background.  I used the distress inks on Neenah white paper, cut them up into strips, and then glued them onto black cardstock.  I had a clear acetate sheet with handwriting on it, that I placed over the background.  I used foam to pop it up. The foam is hidden underneath the embellishments on top. 

The black foam circle was cut out using MFT stitched circle die.  The "cherished" sentiment is make of wooden chip, that I painted over with with zig brush markers and wink of stella brush markers.  I used glitter gem stickers to top it off!  


Hope you'll join us for this current challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!



Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!