Monday, April 18, 2016

ICRCSPR02 - 2nd Round of DT Inspiration

Hey Everyone!


We're back with our 2nd round of DT inspirations over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM

Here is our challenge, brought to you by our DT Sharada...


Here is my card...

The elements I used were...
1 - White writing on black board - chalkboard
2 - Wooden plants - wooden floor
3 - red heart on card - red heart 

I used my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for the month of April!  There are so many layers to this card, because this kit is just full of possibilities.  I can probably make another dozen cards with all of the materials from this kit!

Hope you'll join us for this current challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!