Saturday, July 16, 2016

ICRCMON01 - SHAKER CARD + 3 PATTERNED PAPERS

Hey Everyone!


We have a new challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  This one is brought to you by our DT Bhavana!  


Here is our challenge...


We had the opportunity to work with sequins from The Crazy Crafter - Crafting Supplies Store.  I received the round and flower shaped cup sequins.

The sequins were vibrant in color and shine.  I used all of the beautiful colors for my first card.  For the second card, I picked out only the blue.   


Here are my two cards to this month's challenge...

I used the heart shaker from Stampin' Up, and various DPs. 


I used various DPs and  a shaker that I have been hoarding for almost 9 years!  I added some blue sequins to match the card colors.  The bunny stamp is from "Your Next Stamp" and was colored with zig brush markers and wink of stella brush markers.



Hope you'll join us for this current challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!



Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome Gopi.
    Luv ur both the creations.
    Thanku for mentioning us dear.

    Hugs
    Sudha
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!