Friday, September 16, 2016

ICR Septorial - "Scratch N Sniff Technique"

Hi Everyone!

We are doing something a bit different this month over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!   Your 4 DTs...me included, are bringing you a new tutorial each week.  We had DT Ash bring you "A Lil More of Stamps" and Bhavana with "Emboss Resist and Ink Smooshing."


It's my turn this week, and I have a simple tutorial that will leave your cards fabulously scented!

This is a technique that I saw almost 5 years ago!  It's a simple one that brings so much life into your cards and crafts.  I hope you love it as much as I do :)  






Here is my card using the final flavor embossed image


This to me is the simplest version, but there are many other ways to use this technique.

For instance, you can use colored pigment inks instead of VersaMark, and stamp the image right onto the paper (no marker would be needed).  End with heat embossing the powder mixture over it.

You can also use an image, stamp with color, and then either carefully stamp over the image using VersaMark, or use your VersaMarker Pen to color image in.  End with heat embossing the powder mixture over it.

Go ALL OUT with the different flavors....I will have to try making a chocolate scented cake/cupcake! 

I hope you enjoyed my Septorial!  Don't miss our 4th and last Septorial tutorial by Shraddha.  She has something fantastic in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!