Monday, July 10, 2017

Magical Dragons - "Birthday" Card

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a card I made using the adorable Magical Dragons Stamp Set from My Favorite Things, and my new Distress Oxide Inks...yep I got them...got them all!  I made this card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch challenge - sketch 340.  



Here is my card...

I created the background using distress oxide inks which I sprayed with water.  T water was fused with some silver perfect pearls, so it's sparkling!  I colored the dragons with my kuretake zig markers, and went over the green with a green spica glitter pen.

I die cut clouds using "stitched cloud" dies from MFT,  adhered them to silver paper, and then cut out the clouds/paper layers using a circle die.  I trimmed off the bottom of the circle to finish it off.

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from MFT's "Up in the Air" stamp set.  

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
My Favorite Thinks - Wednesday Sketch Challenge 340


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!