Friday, September 29, 2017

Large Peony - Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a card I made using the Large Peony Stamp from The Ton Stamps.  The Ton has gorgeous floral sets!  

Here is my card...


I stamped the Large Peony stamp and leaves onto vellum using versamark and then heat embossed it using rose gold embossing powder from The Ton. 

I colored the flower using copic markers and then cut the peony and leaves out.  I adhered them to a piece of shimmer cardstock.  This was then adhered to a black piece of cardstock which was embossed using a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder. 

The piece was then attached to a base card and topped off with a "happy" sentiment diecut from Hero Arts, and a printed "birthday" sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!