Saturday, September 30, 2017

Boss Lady "Happy Birthday" Card

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a card I made for Etsy.   This was a first, and I absolutely love the "boss lady" energy this card gives out!  I went with the heels for this one and will have to try a handbag next time.  I gave the heels the Louboutin look with the red bottoms.

Here is my card...





I stamped the heels stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop's "Stay Classy" set, and colored it with copic markers.  

I used a Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Border" die for the curved edge on the gold and layered a black card stock on top of it.   I die cut the the Paper Smooches "happy birthday" die in gold.

The sentiment was printed out and I placed everything onto a white base.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!