Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Follow Us Friday!

I'm posting up the blog surf thread that I began last week. It's a great way to blog surf and find new pages and inspirations.

Here's what you have to do:

Add your page into the form below, and visit the other pages listed here. Take time to check out the blog before leaving a comment to let them know Create Me Pink sent you :)
Visit back often to find new blog links listed here.....that's it!

*I'll be doing a giveaway when my blog reaches 300 followers! I'll send more info soon!*

I've joined in a few surfing groups, and I'm loving the new ideas that pop up in my dashboard each time I log in!

Hope you join us!

13 comments:

  1. The blog Surf is a great idea ! LOOOOOOVE it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very cute blog....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea, looking forward to hopping through all of the blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a grt thing u do, in this way lot of creative ideas can be find.Thanks.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Can't wait to hop through all these blogs! Would love for you to visit my blog as well...

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and great way to get inspiration from others.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this idea...I tried to put my blog address in the mister linky and it didn't work...here is my blog
    www.bethfesperman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice idea. I am always on the look out for crafting blogs and your blog surf is a great way to move around blogosphere for inspiration!
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is wonderful and you are so creative!
    Great job and thank you for becoming my friend on facebook. I also want to thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA blog challenges.
    Thank you,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!