Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


In the past few months, I've received a wonderful award from some super talented ladies...it's the Stylish Blogger Award, and I'm oh so flattered! Thank you to the following ladies....do drop by their blogs, as they have some wonderful and inspiring projects!

Stacie from Stamping With Stacie, Jacqueline Made by Jacqueline, Christina from The Crazy Stamp Lady, Sandy from Sandy's Stampin' Getaway, Belinda from Studio B Designs, Maria from Scrap.Love.Create, Laurie from Laurie's Rubber Room , and Sandi from Another Change to Stamp.

In receiving the blog award, I need to post 8 things about myself.....so here goes!
1. I bleed blue...NY Yankees Fan
2. I'm a dance teacher
3. I have a Shetland Sheepdog named Khushi. She is the heartbeat at my feet :)
4. I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years (March 2011). We aren't engaged yet, but soon I hope!
5. A favorite movie of mine is Fried Green Tomatoes!
6. I'm an Indian-American
7. I'm a born and raised Jersey Girl, but would love to live somewhere a bit warmer even if it's only for a short while!
8. My favorite color is PINK!

Are you still there? Hehe...if you are, thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Award, I have passed along a blog award to you. Please visit my blog to claim it.

    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! Momo sent me! I am a new follower and can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got your commment on my page and yes I am a dance teacher too:-)
    http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's on your Award!! I just found your blog by visiting Momo and Really like what I see here!! Hope to see you around the blogging world!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved!! I love your blog and I am your newest follower.

    ~Stacy
    http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!