Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day - Spinning Card

Hey Everybody!

I've wanted to take part in a challenge or two and decided to make a spinning card for The Shabby Tea Room Challenge. I realized after I started creating, that I didn't incorporate any eggs into the design! Ah well...I did remember the pastels/stripes, so hopefully it'll still be considered for the prize!

Here is my entry...Mother's Day Spinning Card:

...thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

Mother's Day Spinning Card

TBA

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card ! I love the combi of colors. If I were a mother I 'd be very happy to get this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I'm sure your mom with love it. Looking forward to see what you come up with next. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I'm not sure what a spinner card is. Do the little flowers spin in some way? You have piqued my interest. I'm going on a search to learn more. TFS, visit me if you would like at A Card Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I have an award for you on my blog! Please stop by to pick it up. You sure deserve it! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just answering the question you left on my blog about liquid pearls. I used the ones made by the same company that makes stickles - Ranger, I believe. I got the light pink color (not the official name of the color)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi gopi !!chanced upon u thru d I.C.R.loving ur work !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute! I love the colors and the little spinners! TYFS! ~Chanda
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!