Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet 16 Card - Mojo Monday Challenge

Hey Everybody!

It's great finding a challenge and INSTANTLY having a million ideas running through your head. I believe that's a sort of adrenaline rush haha...LOVE IT!

I made a card for the
Mojo Monday challenge, but I'm also entering it into the Knoll Fairy challenge for this week, and Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling challenge!

This is the sketch that we had to follow for the Mojo Monday Challenge:



Here is my entry...Sweet 16 Card:
...now off to find another challenge...thanks for visiting!

Supplies:

Sweet 16 Card

TBA

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the colours! Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love those little buttons! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!