Friday, March 18, 2016

ICRCSPR01 - 2nd Round of DT Inspiration

Hi Everyone,

We're back with a round of DT inspiration over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM.

Here is our FLORAL challenge :)  The twist being that it can be anything BUT a card.  Loving Bhavana's challenge for the month, as it got me creating something other than a card.   


Here is my project...

I made a wine bottle tag for this challenge. I used a template that my friend and I had created for a party last year (template below). I layered cardstock over sparkly gold chevron paper.  I also added gold paper to the ends of the clothespin.  I stamped the sentiment onto vellum and attached it to the clothespin.  

Here's the Wine Tag Template for you!

I started playing with my inlikz account again, and look forward to having my supplies listed at the bottom of all of my future posts.


Thanks for stopping by!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!