Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ICRCMAR17 - Anything Goes + Masculine Project

Hey Everyone! ICRCOCT16 - Anything Goes + Mood Board


We have a new challenge going on over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  Lots of DT inspiration and a great project by out Guest Designer.  

Here is our challenge...



Here is my DT inspiration for this challenge...

I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks on Neenah Cardstock and then used an embossing folder for the beautiful design.  I brushed over the paper with Perfect Pearls Powder to give it golden shine.  Finally, I trimmed the pieces and glued them onto the card base .  The sentiment is a sticker from  "Simple Stores" which was part of the April 2016 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. 

Hope you'll join us for this current challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge: CCH #224: Masculine (3/22)



1 comment:

Thank you for the comments!