Friday, January 11, 2019

Harry and Hermione - Thank You Card

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday to you!  Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend ahead.  I'm ready to kick back and binge watch!  

I wanted to share another Harry Potter themed card with you.  It's a card that was requested by a friend.  I didn't have much time to put it together, so I kept it fairly simple.  As much as I like the outside, I LOVE the inside hehe. 

Here is my card...





The stamped images are from My Sweet Stamp Shop.  They were colored in using my copic markers.  I die cut the Lawn Fawn sentiment against the white cardstock, and then again using red cardstock.  I glued the red die cut sentiment in such a way, that it borders the white....love this look.   


Thanks for stopping by!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!