Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Baby Arrival" Card

Hey Everyone!

I dusted off my Cricut and got to work on a card for the ICRC7. They are looking for a card that features creatures that are big and small...I used a stork and butterflies.

Here is my entry:

I haven't been using my Cricut much, and I do miss it. I think I'll be able to use up a lot of my scrap cardstock with the Cricut...sounds like a plan

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday - butterfly, fairy, or angel in the card
Little Claire's Desings - Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
"Baby Arrival" Card

Card Stock: "Whisper White" (Stampin' Up), various cardstock (Stampin' Up)
Adhesives: "Snail Adhesive" and "Stampin' Demensionals" (Stampin'Up)
Other: "New Arrival Cartridge" (Stampin' Up)

6 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful card..I think you should use the cricut more often!! super super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this card is so adorable love the stork and cute little baby ....awwwwwww so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!.. super duper adorably cute card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the stork with his hat...super cute! :)

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card, love the stork. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty card.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!