Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July?!

Hey Everybody!

My 2nd post for the day! I guess I can say I got a head start on my Christmas cards tonight :p

A La Card Monkey is doing a Christmas challenge + Sketch....


Here is my entry:

I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
...

Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:

Christmas In July - "Happy Holidays" Card

Card Stock: "Whisper White" (Stampin' Up), various card stock, and DP
Adhesives: "Snail Adhesive" and "Stampin' Demensionals" (Stampin'Up)

Other: various ribbon

3 comments:

  1. fab card!.. love the pp and the scallop oval! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and clean! I love the rounded corners, and the patterned paper. Lovely job!

    Thanks for playing,

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. VerY Cute! I love the Holly paper too. Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey!

    hugs
    SHirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!