Friday, July 15, 2011

Winner at SPCC and Guest Designer at A La Card Monkey!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Exciting stuff happening today!

I just found out that I won a color combo challenge over at SPCC for my "Cute Monkey" Card :)
Simple rules, great challenges, and cool prizes...check them out!

I
was also invited to be a Guest Designer by the super cool ladies at A La Card Monkey, after my "Thinking of You" card was selected to be one of their favorites!

The challenge was buttons and bows + sketch...here is my "Guest Designer" entry! Hehe...yes, I do like the sound of that!


Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
"Baby" Card

Card Stock: "Whisper White" (Stampin' Up), "Pumpkin Pie" (Stampin' Up), "" (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: "Fox and Friends" (Stampin' Up) and "Fabulous Phrases" (
Stampin' Up)
Ink:
"Pumpkin Pie" (Stampin' Up), "Daffodil Delight" (Stampin' Up), "Tempting Turquoise" (Stampin' Up)
Adhesives: "Snail Adhesive" and "Stampin' Demensionals" (Stampin'Up)
Other: "Word Window Punch" (Stampin' Up), "1" Circle Punch" (Stampin' Up), and various ribbon

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your win at spcc and just love your card its so adorable the sentiment is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turtles! Thanks so much for being our guest designer at A La Card Monkey. We appreciate it!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute, cute card!!! The colors are great & it's so fun!!! Plus turtles always remind me of that movie w/Dana Carvey (can't think of the name)'turtle, turtle' 'Am I not turtle enough for your turtle club' LOL, sorry, but that just cracks me up.
    Thanks for visiting my site! Gilby & I will start taking walks around your neighborhood from now on!!!
    Puppy Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Thanks for your kind comment on my September Club cards. Have a great day!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!