Friday, July 8, 2011

Brown and Pink Card

Hey Everybody!

My favorite color obviously is PINK, but when I have to mix it with any other, it's usually brown, tan, khaki, kraft, etc...

...So, I just had to join in on the 'Pink & Brown' Challenge over at Little Claire's. I also entered it into the Flower Challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges!


I'm also entering it into the following challenges:

Wing it Out Challenge - Clear it Out Tuesday
Challenge #161 - Flutter by Wednesday
Flower Power Challenge - Try it On Tuesday
Digi Doodle Shop - Butterflies
Delphines's Place - Cupcake 150 Challenge - We were to chose any 1 favorite challenge from the past 150, and I chose challenge #110, Pink and Brown


Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:

Pink & Brown - "Thank You" Card

Card Stock: "Whisper White" (Stampin' Up), "Early Espresso" (Stampin' Up), and various DP and Pink card stock
Stamps: "Bold Blossom" (
Stampin' Up)
Ink: "Early Espresso" (Stampin' Up)
Adhesives: "Snail Adhesive" and "Stampin' Demensionals" (Stampin'Up)

Other: Martha Stewart 3-1 Classic Butterly Punch, Brown Ribbon

17 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card. You linked it to my Christmas challenge blog - I think this must have been by mistake, as it's not a Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real pretty card, thankyou for joining us a TioT's this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gopi--
    Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog--I'm so glad you did--your blog is fantastic!!! WOW!
    I'm now following you too!
    That card is beautiful!
    Looking forward to being bloggie friends!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
    K Andrew Designs Art Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like brown n pink combo :) its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gopi lovely butterflies. The pearls add so much to the beauty!
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a blog award for you :) Come on over and pick it up!

    http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wao.. the color combo is just so good.. would surely try this one... Very neat card.. love the arrangement of the butterflies too..
    Please visit my blog too.. your comments will be much appreciated..

    Lots of love,
    Priya...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!.. its so elegant and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! This is one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card - love the simple design and the beautiful colour combo. Thanks for playing along with us at DDS Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colour combo, the sentiment with the butterflies look lovely and the pearls look great! Thanks for joining the ‘Butterflies’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely & sweet card! Love the pretty butterflys, that sweet sentiment and the color combo! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft CHallenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. I love the way the butterflies match the paper. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fab clean and simple card, very fetching :)Thanks for joining us at Cupcake challenges this week :) and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!