Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cute Monkey

Hey Everybody!

I'm totally in love with the "Fox and Friends" stamp set by Stampin' Up. Here's a card I made using the cute monkey stamp.


I've entered this card over at SPCC, where they are doing the following color combo challenge:
I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
Going Around in Circles - Cute Card Thursday

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Cute Monkey - "Happy Birthday" Card

Card Stock: "Pumpkin Pie" (Stampin' Up) and various card stock (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: "Fox and Friends" (Stampin' Up) and "Create a Cupcake" (
Stampin' Up)
Ink:
"Pumpkin Pie" (Stampin' Up) and "Chocolate Chip" (Stampin' Up)
Adhesives: "Snail Adhesive" and "Stampin' Demensionals" (Stampin'Up)

Other: "Word Window Punch" (Stampin' Up), "1" Circle Punch" (Stampin' Up), and "1 3/4" Circle Punch" (Stampin' Up)

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha...super cute card! I love how you used our colors this week - WTG!

    Lori - SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The monkeys are so cute. I am a new follower of your awesome blog!! When you get a chance please stop by my blog for an award :)!!!

    -Kara
    Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!