Thursday, March 7, 2013

Guest Designer at Inspired by Stamping!

 Hi Everyone!

A few weeks ago, I won a challenge at Inspired by Stamping.  I received some really cute goodies, and an opportunity to be this week's Guest Designer!  I'm excited to be a GD for such a lovely site!  I love Joanna's blog, and the items in her store are fantastic!

Here is the inspiration pic


Here is my card...


Please stop by and play along!  Inspired by Stamping has their March Release this week, 
and a lucky winner will receive 
1 package of crochet trim + 1 pack of flowers.  
Like the trim and flowers I've used in my card!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very Pretty card! and Congratulations.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Gopi! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gopi..Its such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!