Saturday, March 9, 2013

SP & Company's Crop & Release Party!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to SP and Company's Weekend Crop Party.  Hope you're having a great time crafting and chit-chatting with us on Facebook!  




I've put together a Tic Tac Toe Challenge for you!  Use the grid below to choose three elements to use on your cards.  Elements should be in a straight line - horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.  I look forward to seeing your creations!  


Here is the Tic Tac Toe Grid...


Here is my card...
The three elements I used were...
Patterned Paper - Flowers - Ribbon 

I made an easel card for the challenge.  The birdcage and flowers are from an acetate sheet, so I cut them out and layered them on top of the patterned paper.  I stamped "Love" onto the paper as well, and then onto patterned vellum, which I punched out.  The "Love" stamp is also stamped onto the bottom of the easel card.  To get the lighter color, I stamped off onto scrap paper before stamping onto my card...I repeated this a few times.  I weaved a ribbon through the lace, and added my rhinestones...TADA!    

~Supplies Used~

Stamps:  "I Love Love Stamp" (SP& Company) 
Card Stock:  Travel-Embellishment Paper (Making Memories), Handmade Lofty Nest Specialty Paper (K&Company), and Various (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Adhesives:  Tombow and Boosters (Sticky Stuff), 

Tools: Circle Punch (Fiskars), Scalloped Cirlce Punch (Martha Stewart)
Other:  Scallop Border Crochet Trim (Inspired by Stamping), Rhinestones (Recollections), and Red Ribbon (Various)

The SP Crop party began yesterday evening on the SP Facebook Page, and continues through the day today.  All the ladies have done a fabulous job!  The party goes on tomorrow as well with the release party! So much going on!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gopi! Beautiful card. well.. what is the last date for the challenge and where we have to enter. I'm new to your blog. Kindly help.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deepti! You can find more information here:
    http://www.thescrapmaster.com/

    They have so many challenges you can enter, and they end on Monday...I do hope you play along, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gopi ,Your card is just gorgeous ..love the design and colors :) ..would love to participate in the challenge ...hoping to link up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card!! i love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!