Saturday, March 2, 2013

ICRC27: One Layer Card + Repeated Stamping

Happy March Everyone!

Looking forward to sharing all of my St. Patty's Day Cards with you!  I just shipped out a few last weeks to Aubreella Boutique!  This cute shop sells only handmade items, and they are absolutely adorable...especially the tutus!  If you are around Olympia, WA stop by!


March brings new challenges our way, and we are ready with one over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  You'd think that a single layered card would be easy peasy!  I probably spent more time on the layout of this card, than I have on others in weeks!  I did have lots of fun though with all the COLORS!


Here is the Challenge for the month of March
ICRC27 - One Layer Card + Repeated Stamping


I wanted to make this card as COLORFUL as I could...at least 5 colors.  I started  stamping from the center outwards.  I found doing this was the easiest.  I wasn't too concerned with the bigger stamps showing up fully on the card, and so I stamped them off to the edges.  This card also fits perfects for the "Child's Birthday" challenge over at Lia Stampz!
Here is my card...

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Creators - Flowery Delight (3/8)
Alota Rubber Stamps - ALOTA102 - Inspired by my Prabul Gurung Shoes from Target!
Brown Sugar Challenge - Greeting  (3/7)
* Pretty Little Ribbon March Challenge - Happy Birthday (4/3)
Lia Stampz - Child's Birthday (3/16)
* Polka Doodles - Spring Flowers (3/8)
The Sisterhood of Crafter - Birthday (3/12)

~Supplies Used~
Card Stock:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Stamps:  "Sincere Salutations" (Stampin' Up), "Confetti" (Stampin' Up), and "Cottage Garden" (Stampin' Up) 
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie,  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive,  Regal Rose (Stampin' Up)
Adhesives:  Tombow

11 comments:

  1. Love your card it's so beautiful thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect and totally adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and card! I had to Google Prabul Gurung Shoes from Target! WOW!
    Thanks for joining our challenge on Alota Rubberstamps!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brightness of this card adn have never thought of trying to stamp like this, but you have inspired me :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creator Crafts Flowery Delights Challenge and good luck :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card, Gopi! Perfect for spring. Thanks for joining our Spring Flowers challenge at PolkaDoodles. Hope to see you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card Gopi, thank you so much sharing with us Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

    B x

    I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

    ReplyDelete
  8. great design! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Kim x - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card Gopi! Thank you for playing with us at Lia Stampz this fortnight!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gopi! What a great card...love the colours and I especially love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!