Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stamp-N-Doodle "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Here in the US, today is the first day of  

SPRING!!! 

So we started off Monday with a very late season snow storm, and now I'm in sunny 80 degree weather in MIAMI!  Actually, my post is scheduled for today, cause I'm on vacation!  I hope I'm not jinxing the weather in Miami! 

I'm beginning this new season of
SPRING with my first card challenge over at Stamp-N-Doodle! Stop by and check out their digis and stamps...they are fantastic!


The theme for this week's challenge is a 'Lauren Curtis Spotlight - Anything Goes'


Here is my card...

I had planned on coloring in the image with my copics, but thought it looked lovely without the color.  How cute are those puppies!?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!