Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ICRC27 - DT Inspiration!


Happy SPRING Everyone!  

I wanted to share some DT Inspiration with you from the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM!  This is from our current challenge!  Do stop by and join us!

Here is the Challenge for the month of March
ICRC27 - One Layer Card + Repeated Stamping

I used the masking technique for the Buddha stamp in the center, and then stamped away with the bamboo stamps.  I started off with the white stamp, and then the copper.   I also dabbed the edges of the card right onto the ink pad...this gave me a clean and thin copper border.  I finished it all off with the embossing heat gun.  

Here is my inspiration card...


~Supplies Used~
Card Stock:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Stamps:  "Asian Influences" (Inkadinkado)
Ink:  Copper and White (Ink It Up)
Adhesives:  Tombow
Other:  Embossing Heat Gun


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments!