Wednesday, February 20, 2019

"Beautiful Bloom" Card

Hi Everyone!

Finally got my hands on the "Beautiful Bloom" stamp by MFT.  LOVE IT!

I've been having a ton of fun playing along with Kathy Rac's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I've been swatching copics and trying out new combos.  This is definitely a favorite.

Here is my card...




I stamped the "Beautiful Bloom" stamp on both corners of the card.  The bottom image was a bit off, so I stamped it again and added it over the original blooper image.  

I die cut the "Congrats" sentiment with Pink & Main Dies. The bottle layer die was cut in vellum and the top die was cut in glitter cardstock. I also added some glitter cardstock to the bottom edge of the top layer.


I topped off the card with clear "Sunshine Mix" Sequins from Simon Says Stamp.  


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!