Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentine’s Day!  I feel this day is all about love and kindness.  Hope you are celebrating and spreading it in some way. 

I made this card for our daughter to open up at her pre-school.  We just got a picture via text, showing her opening it...love!

Here is my card...


I created the background using distress inks and a stencil from MFT.  The stamped image is from Love Cynthia, and was colored in using copics.  The "i love you” sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn.  I cut off the I as the card was coming from mom, dad, and sis.  I topped off the hearts and hair pin with glossy accents. 

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!