Thursday, February 9, 2017

Let it Snow!

Hi Everyone!

Anybody who knows me well, knows that I absolutely love SNOW. 
So I'm very excited for the first snow storm of the season!   

Winter Storm Niko is expected to give us 10"-12" of snow by the end of day...eek!

Looking forward to being snowed in, snuggles with my babies, some comfort food, and a little bit of crafting.  If you're expecting snow as well, stay warm!

Here is a winter birthday card I made...tad bit fitting ;-)


I used the sketch from the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge.  The cute "Mini Skating Fhiona" stamp is from YNS, and the "happy birthday" die and stamp are from Hero Arts.

I used a molotow masking marker to cover up the stamp and put down the blue background using distress ink.  LOVE the molotow as it saves me a lot of time from having to fuzzy cut images.  I then removed the molotow masking and colored in my image using zig watercolor markers. 

I added glossy accents to the skating surface.  I also used my copic spica glitter pen to go over the "birthday" sentiment. 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life - Hearts 
Cutie Pie Chalenge: Cute+Winter Warmers
Simon Says Stamp:  Wednesday Challenge: Cute
Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #57

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Love the masking! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the cool colours and cute image.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!