Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Shake n Bake

Hey Everyone!


We have a new challenge over at the INDIAN CRAFT ROOM for February!  
Here is our challenge...

My YNS goodies arrived and I really enjoyed playig this week.  I created a wobble card using the Sketch and Color Combo provided by YNS for their latest challenge - Challenge #56 

I created a wobble card which makes it look like she's dancing while baking....so cute!

Here is my card...


Here is my card wobbling away...



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Love and Romance
Fairy Tale Challenge: Challenge #61
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes - Challenge #121
Simon Says Stamp:  The Color of Love
Your Next Stamp - Challenge #56

4 comments:

  1. DELIGHTFUL! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “The Color of Love” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is realy such a lovely and funny card. It look really yummy :-). Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge . Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!