Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mermaid Wishes - Watercoloring

Hi Everyone, 

I have a birthday card today that I wanted to share.  The stamps and sentiment is from the Beautiful Mermaid set by Cynthia Love.  I ADORE Cynthia's stamp sets, and was lucky to get this from Ruby via de-stash...yay!   They are not easy to come by, as they come directly from France.  I hope to get my hands on a few more sets soon.  

Here is my card...

I stamped the images and sentiment onto distress watercolor cardstock with some Versamark ink.  I then water colored the background using my distress inks brush.  The images were colored in using my zig watercolor markers.  I used some glossy accents on the shells and starfish hair pin.  I also used my copic spica glitter pens on the fishtail.   

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Your Next Stamp - Challenge #57


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!